Friday 26 September 2014

Dancing At Angles.

A few months ago, I was asked to pair up with a music event/night that happens every month in Norwich. I was asked to be the designer of the flyers for each night (every first friday of the month). This was very exciting for me as I have never had a chance to get together and create something (and so freely!). Each month so far I have come up with a completely different design idea for the flyers. I am also required to create the back of the flyer, this contains a quote for the month which is given to me by the promoter, address and details of the venue and a few links to pages at the bottom. Here are images of the flyers I have created so far, I'm looking forward to the coming months of flyer making, seeing what ideas I come up with and building a small portfolio.


Flyer 1, Front.
Flyer 1, Back.


Flyer 2, Front.
Flyer 2, Back.




Flyer 3, Front.
Flyer 3, Back.

No comments:

Post a Comment